Mipony allows the simultaneous download of any number of files (changeable in Options), however some websites stipulate that if you don’t have a Premium account, downloads will be done one at a time, and that there must also be a delay between each file that Mipony must respect. The only solution to this limit is to sign up for a premium account.
New version of Mipony, we are on the 1.0.6, we added new download sites (and we fixed some others) and a downloads history, one of the functions most requested by you.
List of changes:
-Added downloads history support. Downloads history is enabled by default and set to remeber 15 days.
-Detect links in browser also checks the current url, not only the page content
-Fixed Freakshare captcha support
-Fixed icon for x7.to
-Fixed BigAndFree avaibility detection
-Fixed hotfile premium
-Fixed some megaupload password protected links
-Show hotfile icon
-Added extabit.com support
-Added support for 4Shared images download
-Added shareflare.net support
-Added 2shared.com support
-Added ifile.it support
-Added divshare.com supoprt
-Added danish translation (Thanks to Mads Cordes)
-Added filesmonster.com support
-Added support for usaupload.net
-Added support for novaup.com
-Updated Portuguese-PT translation (Thanks to halexandre)
-Improved Gigasize captcha support
-“Join files” supports .0 .1 .2 style files
-Added support for vip-file.com
We released a Web Sites Database update for Mipony. Mipony will update
itself when it starts, you have to do nothing. The update include:
– Fixed Hotfile premium downloads
– Fixed Freakshare captcha support, now Freakshare works much better
– Fixed BigAndFree avaibility detection
– Added extabit.com support
– Added support for 4Shared images download
– Improvements for Oron, Zshare and Badongo
Official v1.0.5 download now includes this upgrade too.
Thanks for your suggestions and bugreports
We have again repacked Mipony 1.0.5 to correct problems with Uploading and others.
Keep commenting so we can keep improving!
List of changes:
-Updated Brazilian translation (Thanks to Yamash)
-Updated Japanese translation (Thanks to Tilt)
You have available the new version of Mipony,it fixes some bugs and supports two new pages. Thanks to all those who are taking part in the translations and sending suggestions.
List of changes:
-Premium support for uploading.com
-Support for ccf links containers
-Removed maximum value for Failed downloads retries number
-Support for megauload file folders
-Added support for bitroad.net
-Added support for oron.com
-Fixed uploading.com support
-Fixed some errors reported
-Some memory optimizations
-Added polish language (thanks to Highlander)
-Highlight in the pasted text the currently selected link in the links list
-Updated turkish translation (thanks to Mazbut)
-Updated german translation (thanks to Philipp)
New version of Mipony, it has some new features like the optional priorities system and it has fixed some errors. Enjoy it!
Here is the list of changes:
– Fixed hotfile captcha not displayed correctly
– For premium supported websites you can also use free accounts to improve your download. Configure your free user and password in the premium options and Mipony will use that that to improve your download as much as possible
– Turkish translation improved
– New language added, Dutch (Thanks to Tony)
– Depositfiles premium account supported
– Fixed erros in Freakshare, Letitbit, 4Shared, polish Hotfile
– Fixed in 64 bits systems automatically uncompress rar files did not worked
– New sites supported:
– Option to recheck a link in the detected links list
– Improved close tabs in the integrated browser
– New tab in options window for premium accounts
– Show the progress size of a download in Kb if the file size is lower than 1 MB
– Logs window
There is a new version of Mipony with many changes. We try to improve on each version following the suggestions we receive through this blog or the contact form, and, of course we try to fix the problems reported.
Here is the list of changes:
– New button to select a destination folder for selected files when a file or a group of files is added for downloading.
– Priority system changed, now the downloads order follows the downloads list order and the user can move up and down the items in the list.
– Drag and drop support for reorder downloads.
– Option to hide tray notifications.
– If a file with the same name is already being downloading from another server Mipony asks what do you want to do with the new file, download it under another name, save it on another folder or overwirte the previous file.
– Support for sharex.xpg.com.br downloads.
– Support for x7.to downloads.
– Support for www.bigandfree.com downloads.
– Support for www.zippyshare.com downloads.
– Support for megaupload password protected files, if you saved a password for the file Mipony will use it otherwise Mipony will ask for it.
– Support for mediafire password protected files.
– Fixed problem with the automatic shutdown on all files completed option.
– Added Greek language (thanks to Nikos).
– Fixed sometimes Megaupload file avaibility was detected incorrectly.
– If the user select a file splitted in several parts with all the parts downloaded and press the button Join Files the dialog box is pre-filled with the selected file.
– Fixed problem that made Flashgot not to work correctly with Mipony.
– Option to start Mipony when Windows starts.
– New label to show the total size of the selected files for downloading.
– Container files (*.dlc *.rsdf) can now be opened with double click.
– Show a warning before deleting a file.
– Fixed a problem that made that firefox and explorer plugin not to work correctly.
– Show number of seconds in “Estimated time” column.
– Fixed notifications were not shown correctly in Windows 7.
– Fixed somtimes the downloads list was resized incorrectly.
While we continue developing Mipony 1.0.3 , we have again repacked Mipony 1.0.2, including the new version of the database and new languages:
-Turkish thanks to Emin
-French thanks to Papou
-German thanks to Philipp
-Portuguese (of Portugal) thanks to halexandre
-Catalan thanks to Víctor
We have upgrades the languages:
-Portuguese (of Brasil) thanks to Yamash
-Japonese thanks to Tilt
If you want to use one of these languages, download and reinstall the version 1.0.2
We have updated the database of supported websites, Mipony now works correctly with 4shared, Easyshare and Zshare. You don’t need to install Mipony again, just when you open the program it will announce that it has updated the database and you can just restart Mipony.
In some comments you have suggested that Mipony could download video from Youtube and other video pages, but our program focuses on hosting pages. We recommend Movier, a program to download videos, which just released a new version, 1.0.7, this is capable of downloading videos from Youtube, Megavideo, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Metacafe, … and convert to the format you want.