New version with new features. Mipony 1.2.0 has two important news, Anti rechaptcha and Web Interface

List of changes:
– Anti Recaptcha (Thanks to Benjamin Wegener) Now you do not need to enter the captchas for many websites like filesonic.com, hotfile.com, fileserve.com, easyshare.com and many others
– Web interface. Now Mipony has a web interface to control it remotely. In this first version of the web interface you can view the downloads and manipulate them, and also you can enter the captcha codes remotely. The web interface design is adapted for both desktops and mobile clients.
-Fixed cramit.in
-Fixed filebase.to
-Fixed duckload.comRemote interface web
-Fixed filesonic.com
-Fixed uploadbox.com
-Fixed letitbit.net
-Fixed 2shared.com
-Fixed duckload.com
-Fixed usershare
-Fixed hellshare.com
-Fixed filefactory.com
-Fixed megashare.com
-Updated portuguese translation (Thanks to halexandre)
-Updated romanian translation (Thanks to hoza_rares)
-Updated turkish translation (Thanks to FaraDelisi)control remote for phone
-Updated Khmer Translation (thanks to londi lay)
-Updated Japanese (Thanks to Tilt)
-Updated french language (thanks to R Haddad)
-Traditional Chinese language update (Thanks to kuei0116)
-Updated hebrew translation (Thanks to Gal)
-Added spanish-Argentina translation (Thanks to nanukois)
-Updated polish language (thanks to KUKA and Domius)

97 Thoughts on “Mipony 1.2.0.

1. Some day will a have official portable version? Thanks.

2. Seems like filesonic does their best to stop Mipony from working, but most other sites are good as gold :)

3. george on November 21, 2010 at 18:56 said:

problems:

2shared
    fileserve

yep, something changed and 2shared does not work anymore. It works via web, but not in Mypony (Download Error).
    fileserve anticapcha not recognizing properly, but I am not surprised, sometimes I have troubles too… :-)

4. anthony on November 22, 2010 at 12:51 said:

fileserve is having problems with the anti-captcha fucntion.

5. mafia87 on November 23, 2010 at 10:34 said:

Anti Recaptcha works perfectly for me.. I don’t why everyone else getting problem with it.. Thanks for this great product :)

6. Bruno Machado on November 23, 2010 at 20:29 said:

Hi there, hoppe to get some help.

Mipony crashed on me and now it doesnt load on windows 7 it just keeps crashing, is there any way of saving my list of links or i need to start all over again from the begining?

thanks alot for the program it worked great for me up untill now.

Thanks

7. ¿Hay una opción de desactivar el anti-recaptcha? porque tengo pendiente un archivo de 1.5gb (fileserve) y que deseo hacer “resume”, pero está en un eterno circulo vicioso de hacerme esperar 6 minutos entre intento e intento de burlar los captcha y al final me llevaría menos tiempo si lo hago manualmente. Gracias.

8. now anti-recaptcha not working for fileserve 6 minutes to wait wait wait and
    and again 6 minutes wait wait and nothing i have to do manual

9. I see some sites blocks you if you fail the captcha too many times. And since the anti-recaptcha in mypony does have a tendency to fail, you’ll soon be blocked.

10. It should be possible to turn off the auto-anti-captcha for some sites.

11. problem is .. Your Ip has failed the captcha too many times. Please retry later. serverfile.c om 6 minutes 45 seg

12. fileserve seems changing their captcha mechanism, i try with jdownloader also didnt work

13. Ricardo VS13Mk on November 24, 2010 at 12:17 said:

fileserve dont start download and captcha too

14. We are working to fix Filesonic.
    Thank you for the warnings.

15. kenneth börjestål on November 24, 2010 at 12:37 said:

antirecaptcha doesnt work with filesonic.fileserve,remove it!

16. toto4d on November 24, 2010 at 12:48 said:

v1.2.0 scheduler doesn’t run.
    v1.1.2 scheduler run well

17. Indian on November 24, 2010 at 18:23 said:

Dear Admin
    fileserve & Cramit doesnt work for me
    please fix these
    thanks in advance

18. Tarteb on November 24, 2010 at 18:42 said:

great gob
    but still stopping at 99%
    and dont install on win7
    thanks

19. only hotfile. com 150kbs recaptcha still working 100 per cent.
    i need autochange ip, to no wait 30 minutes to make other download on hotfile. I have router
    admins think a but for the netx mipony

20. oh gosh! please do something! Filesonic now is asking for Captcha… please fix this soon… :-)

21. Wayson on November 25, 2010 at 04:47 said:

OMG!! My hotfile still asking for Captcha. Anyone’s having same problem?

22. It is a great job! But certainly an AntiCaptcha function which could not be 100% perfect needs an On/Off option for the user.
    Fileserve banned my IP temporarily because of lots of failed captchas!
    Thank you guys!

23. Mipony 1.2 installation fails in windows XP x64 …

24. Jayanth on November 28, 2010 at 15:38 said:

Budddy file server is not working…

25. Pingback: BlogFull.org

26. jujucron on November 29, 2010 at 05:47 said:

omg. this program is k-k-cool. just wanna say tyvm.

Not sure how mipony is evolving, but would like to see mipony skip a >5 minutes wait download time to go to the next entry on a different server. Would like menu option to change minimun time wait threshold to skip the current download entry. Wait time is from free download servers imposing wait time to free users, it is not the same as estimate download time for the file. Although both options of wait time threshold to skip download is amicable. Skipping download means to redo it after other entries are done first. It is not same as user skipping download by user action.

WHY THE NEED: some user limit concurrent d/l to three at a time. This feature would save user time by not manually sort download order for maximun downlow. If the current 3 entry has a wait time from 3 servers, then mipony would halt downloading even though there are entries for 4th server.

27. jujucron on November 29, 2010 at 05:52 said:

error= correct spelling from recent post. the right word is “download”, it was incorrectly spelled “downlow”.

28. Anti recaptcha is not working for fileserve…..after repeated wrong entries fileserve is blocking my ip for entering too many wrong captcha which I feel Mipony does automatically……please allow us to enter the words manually….atleast fileserve will not block my IP.

29. neptunehs on November 29, 2010 at 14:37 said:

It seems that anti captcha is unable to fileserve now

30. uzielvb on November 30, 2010 at 02:48 said:

Since i detected Mipony i’m downloading all the time, i think i will download the whole internet but filesonic isn’t working for me, what makes my plan unfeasible (just kidding).

31. Sandeep on November 30, 2010 at 08:11 said:

iam sorry Benjamin Wegener…no offence but plz delete the anti capcha thing you did…i can bear entering capcha but i cant bear getting suspended from fileserv foor 4 hours for entering wrong captcha so many times :(

32. Thanks guys
    great job to create this such nice program to save our time to dl one by one
    appreciated to your afford on it keep going
    PS: is there any chance to have a auto reconnect function on next version. its really painful for waiting the time as a free user to dl the file

33. majid on December 2, 2010 at 09:51 said:

How can i download mipony 1.2.0?

34. Didieth on December 5, 2010 at 20:55 said:

Fileserver doesn’t work, error download…. please solution!!!!

35. some Archive data still not success?

Have suport rar zip?or pw not have Ω ● § ※ sign?

software use Mipony 1.2

TANKS

36. uzielvb on December 15, 2010 at 04:37 said:

Mipony 1.2 makes problems for me with filesonic (one file downloaded and filesonic says i’m still downloading and it says this until the day changes so i just can download one file per day) and uploaded.to what says the same. please help.

37. singa06 on December 24, 2010 at 05:35 said:

I use your your Mipony 1.2.0 to download rar files from Megashare,Megaupload etc.Please advise where to download free good Extractor for these rar files?

Many thanks!

38. meshari on December 29, 2010 at 21:32 said:

hi

i tried use megaupload fils with mipony 1.2.0 , but it dose`t work and i try same of the files in other program and it`s work !! , now i need use the mipony with megaupload how ?

these are some of the files that i use it

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EQH703RS astd-1-0.m720.dts1510.ghost-hd.part1.rar
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XDDM1NVN astd-1-0.m720.dts1510.ghost-hd.part2.rar
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7RCA56I7 astd-1-0.m720.dts1510.ghost-hd.part3.rar
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SOACCCOG astd-1-0.m720.dts1510.ghost-hd.part4.rar
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8G19HRKZ astd-1-0.m720.dts1510.ghost-hd.part5.rar

39. meshari on December 29, 2010 at 21:38 said:

mipony 1.2.0 it`s dose`t work with megaupload files .. why ?

40. Can someone tell me why this program keeps signing me out of my fileserve account? It works fine for the first couple of links then starts asking for captcha’s but I’m a premium user…..! wtf? It’s extremely annoying to wake up in the morning with nothing downloaded!

41. Leandro on February 20, 2011 at 11:40 said:

Mipony não funciona.
    What should I do? O que devo fazer?

Problemereignisname: APPCRASH Problemereignisname: APPCRASH
    Application Name: MiPony.exe Aplicativo Nome: MiPony.exe
    Application Version: 1.2.0.0 Versão do Aplicativo: 1.2.0.0
    Application Timestamp: 4ce101fe Application Timestamp: 4ce101fe
    Fault Module Name: KERNELBASE.dll Fault Module Name: KERNELBASE.dll
    Fault Module Version: 6.1.7600.16385 Fault Module Version: 6.1.7600.16385
    Fault Module Timestamp: 4a5bdfe0 Fault Module Timestamp: 4a5bdfe0
    Exception Code: e053534f Código de Exceção: e053534f
    Exception Offset: 000000000000aa7d Deslocamento de Exceção: 000000000000aa7d
    Betriebsystemversion: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3 Betriebsystemversion: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
    Gebietsschema-ID: 1041 Gebietsschema-ID: 1041

42. Fai on March 4, 2011 at 03:51 said:

version1.2.2
    problem with fileserver. Keep poping the captcha stuff. Insert like hundreds captcha, it’s still asking captcha.
    Hope you guys fix it soon ;)

43. fred on March 7, 2011 at 00:09 said:

Mipony crashed and locked the computer. When I restarted it it said it could not load the download linkslist as there was an E where a space was expected. How can I m change to this to fixed this corrupted file so I can preserve my list

Thanks in Advance

44. Vimal on March 7, 2011 at 11:39 said:

HI guys I’ve downloaded the new ver
    and the problem I got is that I CANT download from sites like
    LETITBIT FILESONIC which are major source of my downloads

Thus I reverted to Prev Ver but the problem remain the same any clue whats wrong
    PLZ help

vimal_reds@yahoo.com

Thanks

45. gkgkgk on April 17, 2011 at 22:22 said:

can i download file from my mobile same as pc ? remote control of it can help me ? any other downloader software for mobile are developed or not ? if it is not so plese create a software for mobile device that directly download file from verious site on the mobile. i have nokia 3230. if any software are present so plz inform me. thank u

46. Marno007 on April 27, 2011 at 22:31 said:

can someone help me im using a nokia why is this remote control not working on nokias?????

47. PLEASEEE WE WANT THE REMOTE CONTROL FOR IPHONE TOO!!!!

Comment navigation