There is a new version of Mipony with many changes. We try to improve on each version following the suggestions we receive through this blog or the contact form, and, of course we try to fix the problems reported.
Here is the list of changes:
– New button to select a destination folder for selected files when a file or a group of files is added for downloading.
– Priority system changed, now the downloads order follows the downloads list order and the user can move up and down the items in the list.
– Drag and drop support for reorder downloads.
– Option to hide tray notifications.
– If a file with the same name is already being downloading from another server Mipony asks what do you want to do with the new file, download it under another name, save it on another folder or overwirte the previous file.
– Support for sharex.xpg.com.br downloads.
– Support for x7.to downloads.
– Support for www.bigandfree.com downloads.
– Support for www.zippyshare.com downloads.
– Support for megaupload password protected files, if you saved a password for the file Mipony will use it otherwise Mipony will ask for it.
– Support for mediafire password protected files.
– Fixed problem with the automatic shutdown on all files completed option.
– Added Greek language (thanks to Nikos).
– Fixed sometimes Megaupload file avaibility was detected incorrectly.
– If the user select a file splitted in several parts with all the parts downloaded and press the button Join Files the dialog box is pre-filled with the selected file.
– Fixed problem that made Flashgot not to work correctly with Mipony.
– Option to start Mipony when Windows starts.
– New label to show the total size of the selected files for downloading.
– Container files (*.dlc *.rsdf) can now be opened with double click.
– Show a warning before deleting a file.
– Fixed a problem that made that firefox and explorer plugin not to work correctly.
– Show number of seconds in “Estimated time” column.
– Fixed notifications were not shown correctly in Windows 7.
– Fixed somtimes the downloads list was resized incorrectly.