Mipony, before the end of the year, have a new version, the 1.0.2, where we fixed some errors of the previous version and we developed new features, some of them suggested by our users. The result is a very complete version that it is waiting for your suggestions and comments.
Test it soon!
– Options to extract RAR files automatically after they are downloaded. Disabled by default (See Options, advanced)
– Passwords cache to extract password protected files automatically without having to imput the password.
– Option to shutdown the computer automatically after all downloads are completed.
– Improved handling of Internet connection failure.
– Fixed error that could block the downloads.
– New plugin (optional installation) to add downloads to Mipony directly from Firefox and Internet Explorer, or to open the page you
are browsing in the Mipony integrated browser.
– Fixed some problems with some download hosts.
– Fixed scripting error with the integrated browser.
– Added new languages: Italian (Thanks to Spigol_Zeus, Iperboreo and Carlo), Hungarian (Thanks to DirektX) and Arabic (Thanks to Ahmes )
– Tray icon shows the Mipony status, downloading, waiting or inactive.
17 thoughts on “Mipony version 1.0.2”
Wow The New Version (1.0.2) Is Working Way Better Then The Previous. I’m Very Pleased With This And Some Of The New Features Are Great!!!! Excellent Work.
Resume support will be remarkable.
Mipony already supports resuming downloads but, when it doesn’t resume a download, it’s because the server where you are downloading the file doesn’t permit it. Some servers like Rapidshare require premium accounts to resume downloads.
hey admin are there tou have newest or greatest version, sent to my email, please
this is Excellent thanks bros i love you guys
excellent!!!! i dont think so ok, this newest mipony version is the dumbest, i have tried it!!!!!!!!
admin you are the best, thanks for you to send the newest software to my email,and i have tried it, its work, no time limit, no premium account, after download the file, its work!!, not bad and one more time, its work, maybe.
Amazing,latest version,Latest future,Latest Heppiness and exelente work.
Please tell me which-which filehosting are resume-download in Mipony v 1.0.2.
please mail me……………..Thanks again for this version.
For example Rapidshare doesn’t allow to resume, instead Megaupload allows it
I am getting the slowest download speed comparing to my DSL connection, please let me know if I can further increase the download speed.
Buen programa para descargas, el mejor de todos lo k e probado.
Muito bom o mipony…
بصراحة البرنامج أكثر من رائع به ميزات كثيرة لذا انصح الجميع بتثبيته
شكرا لكم وألف ألف…….شكر لكم.
Some download file required a password instead of CAPTCHA. Support for that would be great.
There is one thing that I can’t figure out or just suppose it was built that way. The shut off button after finishing downloading. I want to make the program runs and downloads all the files (downloading + queued) before shutting off instead of the way it is now: shutting off after whatever it is downloading and leave the queued files untouch. Any tip? Thank
Thanks for your comment, we will look into this issue.
Hi, I’m having a problem, mipony is restarting my downloads from zero everytime I restart windows or mipony itself, I know this is the case of some servers that don’t allow to resume downloads, but this problem is happening with servers that never gave me trouble before, I downloaded the latest version of mipony but it was the same result.
Right now I was trying to download a file from Depositfiles, Netload and Bitshare with exchangeable links for the same file of course and it just keeps restarting the download, I don’t know if theres any problem with this servers.
Any idea of what’s happening? Thank you.