New version of Mipony, we have fixed the problems with some servers and added new features.
Download Mipony 1.1.2

List of changes:
-Fixed possible error when the files is at 99% downloaded
-Fixed rapidshare premium errors
-Gray background for folder items in downloads list
-Export/backup downloads list
-Import/restore downloads list
-Buttons to start/stop/pause all downloads
-Updated Korean translation (thanks to jangs)
-Updated french language (thanks to R Haddad)
-Traditional Chinese language update (Thanks to kuei0116)
-Added Spanish-Mexican translation (Thanks to Christian)
-Japanese updated (Thanks to Tilt)
-Catalan translation updated (thanks to Josep)
-Simplified chinese updated (thanks to xiaoxi and Cole)
-Updated Brasilian translation (Thanks to Yamash)
-Fixed filesonic.com
-Fixed 4shared.com
-Fixed filebase.to
-Fixed freakshare.com
-Fixed turbobit.com
-Fixed uploading.com
-Fixed uploaded.to
-Fixed 2shared.com
-Fixed keepfile.com
-Fixed extabit.com
-Fixed gigasize.com
-Improved sendspace.com

111 Thoughts on “Mipony1.1.2

1. MassivlyEntangledQuanta on November 12, 2010 at 04:47 said:

I realize that captcha recognition is a complex issue. Personally I don’t really have a problem entering a captcha manually when a new download starts. It still beats watching constantly for a dl to finish so that you can start the next one.

It’d be nice to have a popup window with a captcha entry dialog and maybe a sound to let the user know that he needs to interact with the app.

2. someone on November 13, 2010 at 05:30 said:

2shared.com isn’t working

3. laurie9300 on November 13, 2010 at 23:39 said:

Great Program! 1 problem, automatic extraction of “.rar” files with password is not working for me. I am not being prompted for a password, & passwords added to the list in “Options -> Advanced” are not working either. (they work if I do it manually & unprotected “.rar”s unrar perfectly.). This is a minor annoyance but if anyone knows a fix, it would be appreciated.

Maybe a forum would be better than a Blog?

4. Anonymouse on November 14, 2010 at 01:43 said:

To echo what others have found above uploading.com does not appear to work which is a shame since it was my first attempted download using Mipony.

5. Ever since I’ve upgraded mipony a while ago, it hasnt worked on my win 7 32 bit computer. Ive tried reinstalling, re downloading, but it wont work. Im attempting to reinstall an older version, but i love this program and id like it to work.
    Everytime I paste in links, it freezes.

6. svacbibo on November 18, 2010 at 20:32 said:

ok I like

7. overthemoon on November 23, 2010 at 15:47 said:

I’ve used MiPony with Rapidshare, Hotfile, Oron, and Filesonic, and everything has worked fine.

But I agree with ‘KUKA’ – please add gigapeta.com

8. overthemoon on November 30, 2010 at 22:38 said:

It has been working without any real problems – but now, it’s like my Premium accounts are not being recognised. For example, 2 hours download time with Mipony, and 25 minutes via FireFox.

9. Roger on December 7, 2010 at 20:59 said:

Apreciado equipo de MiPony:
    soy usuario de Mac y me gustaría saber si hay alguna manera de tener MiPony en MAC. De no haberla me gustaría mucho que sacaran una versión para Mac, ya que otros gestores de descargas no tan buenos como MiPony (que no detectan enlaces, que no descomprimen automáticamente, o que son muy complicados de interfaz) si que están para Mac.

Espero que tengan en cuenta mi opinión.

Gracias.

10. Roger on December 7, 2010 at 21:00 said:

Dear Mipony team:
    I’m a Mac user and would like to know if there is any way to have Mipony MAC. If it did not like me much to take out a version for Mac, as other download managers not as good as Mipony (not detecting links which are not automatically decompress, or are very complicated interface) if they are for Mac

I hope they consider my opinion.

Thanks.

11. sundeep on March 2, 2011 at 03:02 said:

when i m opening mipony i m getting the message would you like to open the project for debugging.
    jQuery(document).ready(function(){
    jQuery(‘.description’).before(‘‘);jQuery(‘.description’).after(‘‘);jQuery(‘#headerimg’).before(‘‘);jQuery(‘#headerimg’).after(‘‘);jQuery(‘h1′).before(‘‘);jQuery(‘h1′).after(‘‘);jQuery(‘h1′).before(‘‘);jQuery(‘h1′).after(‘‘);
    });