We released a Web Sites Database updated for Mipony.
Mipony will update itself when it starts, you have to do nothing.
List of changes:
-Updated bitcasa.es (resume downloads).
9 thoughts on “Web Sites Database DB129 updated for Mipony”
nitroflare premium stopped downloading. kindly review and fix. thank you.
Turbobit.com always give “download error”. It started to happen one week ago.
Hi, mipony windows no longer works with nitroflare. HTTP error = 403 forbidden
thanks for the uploadeds, but hitfile in free mode is not working.
I confirm, nitroflare premium stopped downloading. Please review and fix this. Thanks
Turbobit.com always give “download error”.
turbobit.com gives download error.
– Can you add an UpDown control to the statusbar, which allows to set how many simultaneous download are allowed on the fly?
Or a more complex setting to determine how many simultaneous dls should be happening:
– Option a) allow n downloading simultaneously (like you do now), but if global dl speed is lower than Xkbps after a minute of all dls start executing, then allow one more link to join the party (and so on, after passing a minute, if speed keeps more than 10% bellow than the defined max speed, add another start another simultaneous dl)
– Option b) allow more simultaneous downloads if they’re size wise bellow than X, for example, I’m downloading a ISO file of 3gb, and I added a file of 250kb, in stead of waiting for ages for a small file, it could download it since it wont takes much bandwidth to download…
Mipony tasks scheduler:
– You could add an option to execute an batch file or .exe file at some event or time (I looking into renewing router’s IP addr in some hosts cases which force us to wait 1-3hours to dl a file again :[)
– Tasks trigger by download completion (of a host(s) or all) also would be appreciated 🙂
– It does auto clicks, and could have malicious ads, can we have a option to disable it of opening a page when mipony starts?
Hope this helps to improve mipony, only use it because it doesn’t requires buggy java suite 🙂
Hello, brilliant program, I use it every day, thanks so much for creating it and supporting it.
Is there any chance of Upstore Premium support?