- Automatic update of the data base with the sites supported. Mipony updates automatically to keep working with files download sites and it is constantly adding new sites to the supported websites.
- Mipony can analyze full sites looking for links, indicating if they are still available in the server to be downloaded or if they have been erased.
- It allows the configuration of Flashgot to send links to Mipony
- Plug-in in a bar format to launch downloads from Firefox and Explorer directly to Mipony or to open the site that is being viewed in the browser of Mipony.
- Remote control. Mipony has a web interface to control it remotely. With the web interface you can view the downloads and manipulate them, and also you can enter the captcha codes remotely. The web interface design is adapted for both desktops and mobile clients.
-Imagetyperz.com Plugin. Imagetyperz.com has created a Mipony plugin for decoding captchas automatically in exchange for credits. It installs on your computer and is activated in the options window / plugins Mipony.
-Captcha Brotherhood has created other plugin to solve captchas for Mipony. You can download it from the Brotherhood website and install it on your PC. Once you install it, if you need to solve a captcha Mipony send it to the CBH server where it solve in exchange for credits. You can obtain credits solving captchas for other users.
It is a good alternative to Captcha Trader (in case you have installed both, you have to disable one of the them in preferences).
-We have developed an Android remote client to control Mipony remotely. With this application you can manage downloads, enter captchas and be alert when you have to write one, add downloads, clean completed downloads and download files in your mobile phone. You can download the application for your Android device here.